January 30, 2007

72

I decided today that I would officially declare 72 to be my ideal temperature - 72 GLORIOUS degrees! Indoors or out although my vote goes to "out" hands down. By all definitions the past few days have been sublime in terms of weather and since I'm trapped in an office building most of the day, I've become quite resourceful on how to steal some precious minutes from my work to bask. It's days like these that make me want to twirl again and twirling conjures images that even the cruelest men find hard to ruin.

So tonight I'll fall asleep with visions of brightly colored ribbon dancing alongside me and music that would make a turtle boogie. On such days, rose colored lenses aren't even required and get traded for a bunch of flowers I put in my hair.
Sweet sunshine daydreams.........

0 comments: