May 4, 2007

Global Energy Management

Some of you have heard me go off about my recent revelation regarding my life's' purpose. I am as sure of it as I am in the Sun rising tomorrow. Would like to help me?

If so, please read these 10 Easy Steps that you can do to help me reach my goal.

1) Replace your incandescent light bulbs with compact florescent lights (CFLs).
2) Inflate your car tires.
3) Weigh your ecological impact. It’s far easier than stepping on a scale. Take C
4) Turn down the hot water heater.
5) Choose your seafood wisely.
6) Replace your shower heads and faucets with high-efficiency models.
7) Offset your carbon footprint.
8) Buy locally produced meats and produce.
9) Drink more water from reusable glassware.
10) Turn down the thermostat just three degrees in the winter and up three degrees in the summer.

Thanks to the folks at Conservation International. And a very special Global thanks to all those making an effort! Have a great weekend.

0 comments: